– Le’Veon Bell: “I even smoked before games”
There is a showdown to afford DeAndre Hopkins
Now that the Cardinals have cut DeAndre Hopkins (WR) and therefore can no longer claim compensation, the suitors are out of the woods. According to ESPN, the two teams most motivated by Hopkins’ services are Kansas City and Buffalo. Of course because he is one of the best receivers of his generation, but also… to prevent competing clubs from getting their hands on him.
“(The Chiefs) think Kadarius Toney can be their No. JWill & Max Show”. “When you ask the other teams, there is the belief that the Bills are contenders, and have been for a long time. I suspect there are two AFC title contenders competing, wanting to make sure the other can’t have Hopkins. It’s an arm wrestle. »
ESPN has also identified the Jets and Browns as likely candidates for the five-time Pro Bowler.
Quinnen Williams and the Jets continue to discuss
Negotiations between the Jets and Quinnen Williams (DT) are dragging on, but the outcome is getting closer. According to the New York Post, the two parties are increasingly close to an agreement, and an announcement could be made within a few weeks. However, in the meantime, Williams remains away from the team’s facilities.
For the moment the discussions would turn on the duration of the new commitment. Daron Payne (Commanders), Jeffery Simmons (Titans) and Dexter Lawrence (Giants) have signed contracts for four seasons, around 23 million dollars a year.
– After missing the entire 2022 season and undergoing back surgery, Halapoulivaati Vaitai (OL, Lions) considered distancing himself from professional football. However, the lineman confirmed to the Detroit News that he is not ready to retire after all, and that his goal is to help his team win this year.
– Victim of a torn Achilles tendon in Week 3 last season, Tracy Walker (S, Lions) has been in training with the Lions for the past few days. He told his team’s official website that he expects to be all set for training camp in July.
– The Texans will enter into negotiations to extend Tytus Howard (RT). According to Houston.com, even though the club has already invested heavily in its offensive line, it wants to keep the young lineman who produced an excellent season in 2022. Howard approaches 2023 in the last year of his rookie contract, the Texans having lifted his optional year. It will come out at 13.2 million dollars.
– The Lions will recover help in the bottom of their defense. Tracy Walker (S) tore her Achilles tendon in Week 3 and missed most of last season. But his recovery is going well, and he plans to be at full capacity for summer camps.
– Bills: Brandon Shell (OT, ex-Dolphins)
Sean McDermott: “It’s going to take two brains”
With the departure of Leslie Frazier (DC) this year Buffalo will experiment with its managerial organization for 2023. Indeed, rather than seeking to replace the technician, Sean McDermott (HC) will concentrate the charges of head coach and defensive coordinator . The coach has eight seasons of experience for him on the job, in Philadelphia and Carolina, and he said he would tackle these two responsibilities by strictly balancing things.
“You’re going to have to have two brains – the head coach and the defensive coordinator,” the coach told the Buffalo News.
Support DNA of Sports
Don’t forget to follow us on social networks by clicking on the links: Twitch – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook – TikTok
You can support us directly on Tipeee.
Or by betting at Unibet.
Or by subscribing to NordVPN through this link