- Wayne Gretzky 1980 O-Pee-Chee Base #250 PSA 8 (+44.58%)
- Wayne Gretzky 1979 O-Pee-Chee Base PSA 8 (+41.07%)
- Miro Heiskanen 2018 Upper Deck Young Guns #246 PSA 10 (+37.48%)
- Wayne Gretzky 1979 O-Pee-Chee Base #18 PSA 2 (+36.39%)
Likewise, what hockey cards are worth collecting?
- 1979 O-Pee-Chee #18 Wayne Gretzky Rookie Card.
- 1966 Topps USA Test #35 Bobby Orr Rookie Card.
- 1979 Topps #18 Wayne Gretzky Rookie Card.
- 1958 Topps #66 Bobby Hull Rookie Card.
- 1966 Topps #35 Bobby Orr Rookie Card.
- 1911 C55 Imperial Tobacco #38 Georges Vezina Rookie Card.
Subsequently, are hockey cards worth anything? Some of the most expensive hockey cards can easily be worth thousands of dollars. Simply put, a good sports card collection is like an investment portfolio – with very similar pros and cons: (This is not financial advice, any investment, especially sports cards can go up and down in value – so always know the risk).
In regards to, do they still make hockey cards? Pacific went out of business, having produced its last set just before the NHL lockout. In The Game continued to produce hockey cards without NHL and NHLPA licensing. They signed current and retired NHL players to individual contracts, allowing the use of their likenesses and autographs.
Beside the above, what is Connor McDavid rookie card worth? Rare Connor McDavid rookie card sells for $135,811 at auction. Greg Wyshynski is ESPN’s senior NHL writer.
How much is a Patrick Roy rookie card worth?
15) Patrick Roy: 1986-87 Topps This 1986-87 Topps rookie card of Patrick Roy is valued at over $300 with a high grade.
Are any hockey cards from the 90s worth anything?
Yet not all hockey cards issued during the 1990-91 season are worthless. In addition to some great rookie cards, there are also some hidden gems and a legendary chase card. Plus, any card on this list with a high PSA or BGS grade can fetch a premium on the secondary market.
How many Gretzky rookie cards exist?
PSA has examined nearly 6,000 O-Pee-Chee Gretzky rookies, and only two in existence have received a grade of 10. The sale, first reported by ESPN, was brokered by Heritage Auctions.
How much is a Sidney Crosby rookie card worth?
Price: $119,000. The 2005-06 Crosby rookie card from Upper Deck is currently on eBay for the cost of an exotic sports car or an entire four-year degree. The black diamond card is graded as perfection and four times more expensive than other cards which are going for nearly $30,000.
What is the rarest hockey card?
- Wayne Gretzky 1979 O-Pee-Chee Base #18 PSA 10 — $3.75 million.
- Wayne Gretzky 1979 O-Pee-Chee Base #18 PSA 10 — $1.29 million.
- Wayne Gretzky 1979 Topps Base #18 PSA 10 — $720,000.
- Wayne Gretzky 1979 O-Pee-Chee Base #18 PSA 10 — $465,000 (2016)
How do I know if my cards are worth money?
The best way to see your cards value is to check previous sales data. As most cards are sold online these days, you can easily find the sales values from popular card sites.
Does Upper Deck still make hockey cards?
Upper Deck is also the current licensor of the O-Pee-Chee brand since 2007, having released several baseball and ice hockey card collections.
What company makes hockey cards?
The National Hockey League and its players’ union are extending their trading card relationships with Upper Deck, a long-term renewal that will make the legacy collectibles company the exclusive maker of official NHL trading cards, with NFT rights as well.
What do you do with old hockey cards?
- Donate them.
- Put them in a garage/yard sale.
- List them in an online classified.
- Donate them to a charity auction.
- Give them to some neighbors.
- Advertise them in your local newspaper/shopper.
- Package them up and give them away at Halloween.
What is Wayne Gretzky rookie card worth?
Wayne Gretzky mint condition rookie card sells for $3.75M, breaks record for most expensive NHL card. NHL great Wayne Gretzky has set a lot of records and he just added another to his resume. His rookie card recently sold for $3.75 million, which is the highest price ever for a single hockey card.