- Donate them.
- Put them in a garage/yard sale.
- List them in an online classified.
- Donate them to a charity auction.
- Give them to some neighbors.
- Advertise them in your local newspaper/shopper.
- Package them up and give them away at Halloween.
Also, are old hockey cards worth anything? The most valuable hockey cards in the hobby can easily fetch upper five and six figure price levels. Hockey card collectors are extremely passionate and many simply go crazy over some of the cards on this list…
Similarly, what is the best way to sell old hockey cards? If your cards are under $5 in value, sell them to a shop’s buylist. If they are between $5-$11 in value, sell them on eBay. If they are over $11 in value, sell them on TCGplayer, or if they’re sports cards, continue selling them on eBay. Put your cards in sleeves to protect them and get the best value when selling.
In regards to, are 90’s hockey cards worth anything? Yet not all hockey cards issued during the 1990-91 season are worthless. In addition to some great rookie cards, there are also some hidden gems and a legendary chase card. Plus, any card on this list with a high PSA or BGS grade can fetch a premium on the secondary market.
Moreover, what is Connor McDavid rookie card worth? Rare Connor McDavid rookie card sells for $135,811 at auction. Greg Wyshynski is ESPN’s senior NHL writer.
How do I know if my hockey cards are worth anything?
How Do I Know if my Hockey Cards are Worth Money? There’s a few things to look out for. The player, their impact on the game, the year of the card (rookie year is always better), the condition of the card, and it’s scarcity all contribute to price.
How much is a Sidney Crosby rookie card worth?
Price: $119,000. The 2005-06 Crosby rookie card from Upper Deck is currently on eBay for the cost of an exotic sports car or an entire four-year degree. The black diamond card is graded as perfection and four times more expensive than other cards which are going for nearly $30,000.
How much is a Bobby Orr rookie card worth?
Bobby Orr is the greatest hockey player ever, and his 1966 Topps rookie card is a limited edition card and is worth about $10,000 graded.
What is the rarest hockey card?
- Wayne Gretzky 1979 O-Pee-Chee Base #18 PSA 10 — $3.75 million.
- Wayne Gretzky 1979 O-Pee-Chee Base #18 PSA 10 — $1.29 million.
- Wayne Gretzky 1979 Topps Base #18 PSA 10 — $720,000.
- Wayne Gretzky 1979 O-Pee-Chee Base #18 PSA 10 — $465,000 (2016)
How much is a Wayne Gretzky rookie card worth?
Wayne Gretzky mint condition rookie card sells for $3.75M, breaks record for most expensive NHL card. NHL great Wayne Gretzky has set a lot of records and he just added another to his resume. His rookie card recently sold for $3.75 million, which is the highest price ever for a single hockey card.
How do I sell my own cards?
- Upload designs to print-on-demand sites like Zazzle.
- Sell handcrafted cards on Etsy or another marketplace.
- Build a website to sell your cards.
- Sell messages and designs to existing greeting card companies.
- Fulfill custom greeting card requests on freelance sites.
How do I sell my sports card collection?
- Create A List Of Your Card Collection.
- Talk To Card Dealers.
- Learn About Sports Card Grading.
- Have a Price In Mind.
- Consider Passing On To Heirs If Possible.
- Get Educated On The Hobby.
- Invest In A Scanner For Your Cards.
- Consign Your Cards To An Auction House.
How many Gretzky rookie cards exist?
PSA has examined nearly 6,000 O-Pee-Chee Gretzky rookies, and only two in existence have received a grade of 10. The sale, first reported by ESPN, was brokered by Heritage Auctions.
What other hockey cards are worth money?
- 1951 Parkhurst #66 Gordie Howe Rookie Card – $50,000.
- 1923 V145-1 #25 Bert Corbeau Rookie Card – $40,000.
- 2005 The Cup #180 Sidney Crosby Rookie Card Autograph – $30,000.
- 1912 C57 #1 Georges Vezina – $25,000.
- 1923 V145-1 #15 Howie Morenz Rookie Card – $22,000.
Are Wayne Gretzky cards worth anything?
If you’re looking to own his 1979 O-Pee-Chee rookie card, you better be ready to spend some serious money. Hockey’s greatest player commemorated by the Canadian hockey card company makes for a genuine slice of real history. Mint condition OPC Gretzky rookies typically sell around the $30,000 range.