His X-Forged Utility 2-iron also comes in and out of the bag depending on course conditions. Right now he has a pair of Callaway X21 UT Proto utility irons to replace his four and five irons, before transitioning down into a set of Apex MB ’21 blades.
Likewise, what type of golf clubs does Phil Mickelson use? Phil Mickelson uses Callaway X Forged UT, X21 UT Proto and Apex MB ’21 irons.
In regards to, is Phil Mickelson sponsored by Callaway? Phil Mickelson has played and endorsed Callaway clubs since 2004. At least three other sponsors have cut ties with Mickelson in the past week. Longtime Phil Mickelson partner Callaway said Friday night it plans to “pause” its relationship with the Hall of Fame golfer, who has played and endorsed the clubs since 2004.
Similarly, what clubs did Phil Mickelson use when he turned pro? Mickelson used Yonex equipment for his first eight years as a pro. He won 17 PGA Tour titles with Yonex clubs. For the majority of his time with the company he was using their Super ADX woods, Super ADX Tour Forged irons and a Super ADX Tour blade putter.
Amazingly, what clubs does Rory McIlroy use? The irons in his bag remain unaltered for 2022 with McIlroy gaming the the TaylorMade P770 3-iron and P730 Rors Proto irons from 4 to PW with Project X 7.0 shafts. McIlroy is also sticking by his TaylorMade MG3 wedges in 54 and 58 degrees, in Project X 6.5 shafts.Bryson Dechambeau Irons Bryson’s four and five irons are high-launching, cavity-backed Cobra Speedzone One Length irons while the rest of his set are Cobra King Forged Tour One Length Irons – built for performance and workability but now superseded by Cobra King Forged Tec One Irons.
- What shaft does Dustin Johnson use?
- What Callaway irons does Phil Mickelson use?
- What kind of irons does Brooks koepka use?
- What degree wedges does Phil Mickelson use?
- What clubs do Dustin Johnson use?
- What irons do Justin Thomas use?
- What clubs does Tiger Woods use?
- What clubs does Jordan Spieth use?
- What clubs does Rickie Fowler use?
- Is Bryson DeChambeau’s driver the same length as his irons?
What shaft does Dustin Johnson use?
Dustin Johnson uses a TaylorMade SIM2 Max driver but has been known to switch back to the regular SIM model from the year before. What remains consistent is the loft which is 10.5 degrees, and the shaft which is a Fujikura Speeder 661 X prototype shaft.
What Callaway irons does Phil Mickelson use?
For the short irons, Phil goes with Callaway Apex MB ’21 irons. They are forged muscleback blades that provide a soft and pure feel and are characterised by a static weight screw right behind the sweet spot to boost performance. Lefty uses a combination of MCA MMT 105 TX and KBS Tour V 125 S+ shafts in his irons.
What kind of irons does Brooks koepka use?
Brooks Koepka is a Srixon and Cleveland Golf Tour Staff player. Brooks Koepka uses the Cleveland RTX Zipcore wedges. Brooks Koepka uses Srixon ZX7 irons.
What degree wedges does Phil Mickelson use?
Mickelson’s wedge specs are as follows. Callaway MD3 56 degrees bent to 53.5. KBS Tour V 125 S+ shaft.
What clubs do Dustin Johnson use?
- 3-wood: TaylorMade SIM2 Max (15 degrees) Shaft: Fujikura Ventus Black 9 X.
- 7-wood: TaylorMade SIM Max (21 degrees)
- Irons: TaylorMade P730 DJ Proto (3-PW)
- Wedges: TaylorMade MG (52-09SB @54 degrees, 60-10SB)
- Putter: TaylorMade Spider Limited Itsy Bitsy.
- Ball: TaylorMade TP5x 2019 (#1)
What irons do Justin Thomas use?
As far as the consistent iron setup goes, Thomas opts for a Titleist T100 four-iron before transitioning into a set of the Titleist 620 MB blades. They go form five-iron down to nine-iron.
What clubs does Tiger Woods use?
- The clubs in Tiger’s bag for Team Woods second-place finish at the PNC Championship, below.
- 3-wood: TaylorMade Stealth Plus (15 degrees @13.5)
- Irons: TaylorMade P7TW (3-PW)
- Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 TW Grind (56-12, 60-11)
- Putter: Scotty Cameron GSS Newport 2.
What clubs does Jordan Spieth use?
- Driver: Titleist TSi3 (10 degrees, A1 SureFit)
- 3-wood: Titleist TS2 (15 degrees, A1 SureFit)
- Hybrid: Titleist 818H2 (21 degrees @20, C1 SureFit)
- Irons: Titleist T200 (2), Titleist T100 2021 (4-9)
- Wedges: Titleist Vokey Design SM8 (46-10F @8, 52-08F, 56-10S), Vokey Proto (60.5-T)
What clubs does Rickie Fowler use?
- Driver: Cobra King Rad Speed.
- Fairway Wood: Cobra King F8+
- Irons: Cobra King F9 Speedback.
- Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM8, Cobra King V-Grind.
- Putter: Scotty Cameron X5 Prototype.
- Golf Ball: TaylorMade TP5X.
Is Bryson DeChambeau’s driver the same length as his irons?
Why Bryson DeChambeau’s clubs are all the same length: 37.5 inches.